This is generally because of the account being used to connect Actionstep to NetDocuments may have been removed from NetDocuments or perhaps the accounts permissions no longer have the required access rights to perform the matter creation process in NetDocuments.
- Choose a NetDocuments user that has 'Repository admin' rights
- Within Actionstep click on ADMIN>INTEGRATIONS>NETDOCUMENTS CONFIGURATION
- Cick on 'disconnect from NetDocuments' as this will reset the connect
- Now click on 'AU NetDocuments'
- enter the email address and password for the Repository Admin user
- click 'Allow' if prompted
- Choose the NetDcouments cabinet that you want to link to Actionstep